Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, so of course a gift guide (slash wish list) is on the cards. The big V-day falls on a weekend this year, which for me, makes it so much better and more enjoyable! I’ve picked out a few goodies below to perk up your V-day weekend; I love them all and I thought you might too!
See descriptions and links after the jump!
1. The latest fragrance from Chloe, Love Story, it smells divine. Available from Debenhams online and in store.
2. I love the smell of roses, this Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud candle really packs a punch and sticks around for a while.
4. Think Sex and the City with this Lulu Guiness ‘Love’ keyring.
5. Delicious Pierre Marcolini chocs in a cute box designed by Olympia Le Tan.
7. This ‘love’ necklace from Grand Bazaar London looks great by itself or layered up with other necklaces.
8. The Nails Inc Alexa Editions gift set is easy enough to buy, choosing which polish to wear is the kicker!
Which ones will you be buying/sending/treating yourself to?