Last week I was invited to QVC HQ by Bare Escentuals for a behind the scenes first look at their new bareMinerals MATTE SPF 15 Foundation. Make-Up Artist Sarah-Jane Froom gave an in-depth tutorial on one of the attendees on how to achieve the perfect “airbrushed” look.
The bareMinerals range is actually really nice, we each got a “GET STARTED” kit to take home, which had all the base products in (colour/tone appropriate), three application brushes, and a DVD to show you tips and techniques for bare skin beauty.
For Beauty Month at QVC are launching the new bareMinerals MATTE SPF 15 Foundation– Infused with RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex. A new breakthrough formula designed to absorb excess oil and eliminate shine without drying skin for a natural matte finish all day. The foundation will be launching on QVC on Beauty Day- Saturday 10th July. Don’t forget to catch the show!
Features and Benefits:
• Infused with 100% pure RareMineralsActiveSoil Complex
• Clinically proven to absorb excess oil and eliminate shine
• 87% of women saw minimized pores*
• 86% of women experienced improved skin clarity with continued use*
• 89% of women agreed that unlike other foundations, this foundation reduced oily shine throughout the day*
• Free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, binders, fillers and fragrances
• Provides natural SPF 15 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Available in 15 shades for all skin tones
* Based on an independent consumer study
This line is exclusive to QVC.
The foundation costs £19.50.